WHAT IS REUZEL SHAVE BUTTER?
You don’t need to be a professional barber to give yourself a pro-looking shave. Whether you are clean-shaven or use a razor for cheek and neck touch-ups, shaving butter can be an excellent addition to your shave and beard care routine. REUZEL Shave Butter is a translucent gel, so everything is visible and you can see what you’re doing. This ensures easy visibility when cleaning up your beard, neck, and cheeks, especially versus a traditional aerosol shaving cream.
Shave butter is an increasingly popular alternative to traditional aerosol shaving creams for several reasons:
- Better Lubrication: REUZEL Shave Butter provides better lubrication and a smoother glide compared to traditional shaving creams. This means that the razor can move more easily over the skin, reducing the risk of nicks, cuts, and razor burns.
- Moisturizing: Shave butter contains natural moisturizing ingredients such as shea butter, apricot oil, and calendula extract that help to hydrate and nourish the skin while you shave. This is especially beneficial for those with dry or sensitive skin.
- Natural Ingredients: Shave butter has natural ingredients so it can be a good option for people who are concerned about the chemicals and additives found in many traditional shaving creams.
- Better for the Planet: Our non-aerosol packaging does not affect the ozone layer.
- Versatile: Not just for facial hair, it can be used for shaving various other parts of the body, including the face, legs, underarms, and bikini area, making it a versatile product that can replace multiple shaving products.
This is a great option for those who want a more comfortable, moisturizing, and natural shaving experience.
How to Use Shaving Butter:
Wondering how to use shave butter for the best results?
- Use a coin-sized amount of Reuzel shave butter and apply a thin layer to the area that you want to shave. Just use your fingers; no mug or brush needed.
- Unlike foams, soaps, and gels, shave butter stays clear and does not lather up.
- Shave as usual in the direction that the hair grows to reduce skin irritation while being able to see what you are doing for clean lines and edges with precision.
- Rinse your razor clean. This product rinses easily from all types of razors and is suitable for all skin types. *Remember to store your razor in a dry area*
- With our rich, moisturizing formula and light fragrance of orange peel, eucalyptus, and mint, it is a great choice for all shaving needs!
Why Make the Switch to Shaving Butter?
What is shave butter and why is it better than other shaving products? It combines the best qualities of shaving soap, cream, gel, and oil in one easy-to-use tube. Our high-quality butter is lightweight, clear, and moisturizing, and it produces the smoothest possible glide of the blade over the skin.
What is shave butter used for? It is superior for clear visibility and control. The low lather qualities of Reuzel Shave Butter let you create sharp lines and edges on your neck, beard, mustache, or scalp with ease. Preventing nicks and cuts makes the whole process more comfortable and precise.
Add our butter, beard balm, and beard oil to your routine today and explore all the options for superior skin and beard care. Keep it smooth and slick for your razor’s edge style and avoid the rough patches on the road to well-groomed perfection with barbershop quality products from Reuzel.